1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Silver-laced Orpington Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by ColtHandorf, Jul 8, 2019.

1. ColtHandorf

ColtHandorf Songster

Feb 19, 2019
    Commerce, Texas
    I currently have 10 eggs available for pick up as a buyer backed out of picking them up today. Cost is $50 dollars. Location is in the Dallas/North East Texas/Greenville area. Please pm me for more information. I've cross-posted it in the Texas chat thread.

2. homeschoolin momma

homeschoolin momma Songster

Jun 28, 2017
    Illinois
    Argh!! Why cant i live in Texas! I love your birds!!

ColtHandorf likes this.
  3. ColtHandorf

ColtHandorf Songster

Feb 19, 2019
    Commerce, Texas
    Well I can always ship you some. :) I just have to get all the shipping supplies together. I wasn't ready for that at all that day. I ended up setting them so we'll see.

4. homeschoolin momma

homeschoolin momma Songster

Jun 28, 2017
    Illinois
    I think I'll take you up on that next year. Its getting late in the year and with school starting in a month, I'm trying to get all chicks out of the garage and assimilated to the big coops so I dont have to play taxi to the tractors every morning. It's so time consuming and a lot of extra cleaning. But I definitely want some then. I'll start saving egg money now.. :)

ColtHandorf likes this.
  5. ColtHandorf

ColtHandorf Songster

Feb 19, 2019
    Commerce, Texas
    That's a good plan. It's been so hot here I haven't wanted to ship anything, although the last two days have been quite nice.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: