Silver Laced Polish Gender help

Cuckoofarm

In the Brooder
Sep 19, 2021
I know I’ve already asked about one of my other polish chickens;however, this one is kinda confusing me. Glinda has similar features to my buff laced rooster; however, like my white crested pullet she doesn’t have the very bright noticeable red around her beak. If anyone could help that would be amazing! I know the gender of all my other chickens but polish chickens are a little strange and kinda confusing lol. I’m leaning towards cockerel though, especially because her head feathers aren’t bobbed like my white crested polish.

Attachments

• AF747B73-0E5F-4F42-A6E2-2FB2D8251178.jpeg
    AF747B73-0E5F-4F42-A6E2-2FB2D8251178.jpeg
    644 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 44
I know I’ve already asked about one of my other polish chickens;however, this one is kinda confusing me. Glinda has similar features to my buff laced rooster; however, like my white crested pullet she doesn’t have the very bright noticeable red around her beak. If anyone could help that would be amazing! I know the gender of all my other chickens but polish chickens are a little strange and kinda confusing lol. I’m leaning towards cockerel though, especially because her head feathers aren’t bobbed like my white crested polish.
@JustBabyMargo could you help?

Back
Top Bottom