Silver Laced Polish male or female?

Jan 23, 2021
Hi this is my first post and also my first batch of chickens! Can anyone identify if this is a male or female silver laced polish? All the characteristics point to female but just wanted to see other opinions! When it was born it had a big full round crest and it's also housed with 2 silkie roos and 2 hens and the my silkie roos will chest bump and dance around and she has no interest whatsoever in the 2 roos which also makes me lean to a hen, not sure if it's too early to tell but any advice or opinions is greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• 20210712_170011.jpg
    20210712_170011.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 20210712_170008.jpg
    20210712_170008.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 26
Hi this is my first post and also my first batch of chickens! Can anyone identify if this is a male or female silver laced polish? All the characteristics point to female but just wanted to see other opinions! When it was born it had a big full round crest and it's also housed with 2 silkie roos and 2 hens and the my silkie roos will chest bump and dance around and she has no interest whatsoever in the 2 roos which also makes me lean to a hen, not sure if it's too early to tell but any advice or opinions is greatly appreciated!!
It looks like a pullet in these photos. What did it end up being? :)

Back
Top Bottom