Silver Laced Wyadotte Pair Colored Pencil Illustration

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by dracoe19, Dec 5, 2012.

1. dracoe19

dracoe19 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2011
    Warrenton, Virgina
    I recently did a colored pencil rendition of a silver laced wyandotte pair for a school project. I am hoping try to sell some work I have done to put my name out in the art world and see what my audience (Fellow Chicken Lovers) are looking to buy artwork wise.

I am asking $75 for a normal print and $150 for a limited edition signed print (Planning on only selling 25). The silver laced wyandotte pair print is I think 30" inches x 22.5" inches give or take .5" (I'll have to double check) so it's a pretty big piece. It is printed on high quality german etched paper which is thick, acid free and lasts an average of 108 years without fading. The paper I chose will hopefully make it look like the original piece rather than a photo print type look to it. The printers I am using are also top of the line so you are getting a high quality print and not a (for example) Staples quality print. I will also be posting more prints of different pieces if anyone is interested in other works I have done. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Shipping will depend on your location. It will be shipped in a tube so the print will be rolled up so there will be no risk of bending.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. dracoe19

dracoe19 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2011
    Warrenton, Virgina
    Bumped

3. SleepyOwl

SleepyOwl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2012
    MN
    That so lovely!

4. dracoe19