Silver Laced Wyandotte Chicks/Eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by ChickieMomma 02, Oct 20, 2013.

1. ChickieMomma 02

ChickieMomma 02 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2013
    Somers, Iowa
    Are there any Silver Laced Wyandotte breeders out there that will be selling baby chicks/hatching eggs in the near future. I realize this isn't an ideal time of the year, but I'm on the hunt for breeder quality birds.

Thank you!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  2. Frankie Ruiz

Frankie Ruiz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2013
    Long Island, New York
    im looking for the same thing you are! lol! if i find anyone ill let you know:) if you find anyone please share with me !!

3. ChickieMomma 02

Apr 15, 2013
    Somers, Iowa
    I sure will! There are by far my favorite breed/coloration. Nothing more beautiful in my opinion!

4. Frankie Ruiz

Frankie Ruiz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2013
    Long Island, New York
    i almost agree with you!! i have blue laced red wyandottes and i just cant get enough of how beautiful they are!! but silver laced are second!! lol

5. Vamvakas

Vamvakas Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2011
    North Branford, CT
    Try to look for people with Jerry Foley lines for good SLW.

6. ChickieMomma 02

Apr 15, 2013
    Somers, Iowa
    Thanks for your response! I am looking for someone that has Jerry Foley lines. I wish I could afford his birds directly. But sadly, I'm not going to be breeding or showing birds. I know you get what you pay for, which is why I'm trying to avoid a hatchery and buy from a breeder. Was hoping to get some more responses on here....

Anyone? =)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by