silver laced wyandottes LF Buff wyandottes LF

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by encorepistol, Apr 9, 2012.

1. encorepistol

encorepistol Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    MO
    Well the Foleys are booked up this year and I was hoping to get some quality silver laced wyandottes and Pauls is the only one I know of with Buffs. I cant find contact info for Pauls and emailing him doesnt seem to work. Does anyone knkw where to get both of these?:D

2. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    Paul shut down and Duane Urch is the only breeder I know That has buffs. he does not have a website you have to call him.

3. dracoe19

dracoe19 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2011
    Warrenton, Virgina
    I breed show quality standard silver laced wyandottes. I have a few other orders to fill but if you are interested you can drop me a line. I have pictures of the parents on my profile here and on my website at www.Facebook.com/Dark.Star.Farm. My rooster and 4 of my hens are directly from Foleys line and I have 3 other show quality hens from an "unknown" line. Hope I could be of some help!

4. WyandotteTX

WyandotteTX Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2010
    I have LF Buffs but dont have anything to sell this year. Duane Urch is your best bet for all other rare colors.
    Pauls is gone by the way side. From all I have heard he has sold all of his stock and no longer breeding chickens to sell.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by