1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silver-laced Wyandottes (Roo's) in Cental Indiana...beautiful

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by addiedunn, Oct 15, 2008.

1. addiedunn

addiedunn Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I have these two beautiful roosters for $10 each or I would trade for a nice hen. We got these and two more from a farmer who was supposedly selling us all hens...some farmer!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have never heard them crow and they are about 6 months old. We have a big crower that we'd also part with (before we get in trouble). He is the only crower in this bunch so far and they are all fairly friendly and sweet. No fighting among them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hate to part with any of them but the whole thing we were going for was, well, eggs!

2. DottieMarie

DottieMarie Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    South East MI
    I can't see the pictures?? But, I am at work and they may have some weird blocks. I'm very interested in getting a roo but I'd like to see the pictures plus where in IN are you? I don't mind driving several hours but it has to be resonable.

Lisa

3. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    oh my gosh, those boys are beautiful...hope you find someone to take them...I don't have room!
    ~Rebecca

4. DottieMarie

May 6, 2008
    South East MI
    Addiedunn, I sent you a PM. I'm really interested!!

5. addiedunn

addiedunn Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 12, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Quote:I didn't get a PM. I'm pretty new here, but I went to my messages and nothing there. I'm on the south side of Indy. From My house to the Michigan State line is about 2 1/2 hours, up I-69.

6. DottieMarie

May 6, 2008
    South East MI
    Well either it didn't go through since I'm at work or some else is wondering why I sent them a PM, [​IMG]
    I tried it again so hopefully that one made it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by