Silver-laced Wyandottes (Roo's) in Cental Indiana...beautiful

addiedunn

Songster
11 Years
Oct 12, 2008
Martinsville, IN
I have these two beautiful roosters for $10 each or I would trade for a nice hen. We got these and two more from a farmer who was supposedly selling us all hens...some farmer!

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

I have never heard them crow and they are about 6 months old. We have a big crower that we'd also part with (before we get in trouble). He is the only crower in this bunch so far and they are all fairly friendly and sweet. No fighting among them.

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

I hate to part with any of them but the whole thing we were going for was, well, eggs!

I can't see the pictures?? But, I am at work and they may have some weird blocks. I'm very interested in getting a roo but I'd like to see the pictures plus where in IN are you? I don't mind driving several hours but it has to be resonable.

Lisa

Quote:
I didn't get a PM. I'm pretty new here, but I went to my messages and nothing there. I'm on the south side of Indy. From My house to the Michigan State line is about 2 1/2 hours, up I-69.

Well either it didn't go through since I'm at work or some else is wondering why I sent them a PM,
smile.png

I tried it again so hopefully that one made it.

Back
Top Bottom