Silver Pencil Rock Roos

TexasLady

Chirping
7 Years
Mar 27, 2012
Hi:

This is my first time posting, and these are hatchery roos. They are about eight months old, and they are from the same hatch. I think they've turned out to be pretty decent colored boys, and they are ready to go to make babies or eggs for you to hatch.

I will need to either get a box from you or buy one, and you pay shipping on the birds.

Pickup would be okay. I can meet you in Vacaville, Davis or Dixon, California if you want to pick up.

Both roos are friendly though I have not worked with them. Neither have ever shown any sign of aggression toward people, and both would love to be breeders! They have lived together all their life, and they do minimal fighting (only a few young cockerel stances and then they both quit). I personally can't tell the difference except one is slightly larger this week with a little more body. Since they are only about 8 months old, they will fill out quite a bit still.

If you need any other information, please ask. Thanks.

Thank you. I do too. I think that's why I raise them. They are literally green and purple and pink. It is really pretty to look at them.

Back
Top Bottom