Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks or Chocolate Orpington Bantams

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Chicks4MyFamily, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Chicks4MyFamily

Chicks4MyFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    12+ Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock (Horstman) hatching eggs (collected Sat & Sun avail to ship Mon) $36 Excellent layers, stunning penciling, eye candy forour coop

Shipping on 1 doz is $14 2 doz is $19 - 2 dozen available

Visit our FB page and LIKE us or if you have already liked us SHARE our FB link on your page!

https://www.facebook.com/SunnysideUpMicroFarm

We are a small family owned farm in NE Ohio that focuses on rare and heritage poultry. We purchase only the best of the best stock from around the country. We have many different breeds available. We don't sell run of the mill chickens that you can pickup at TSC. These are rare and heritage breeds that will lay great for you and be eye candy for your coop! WE are NPIP & AI Monitored and all of our chicks are vaccinated for Mareks!

We also offer Hatching Eggs! We accept PayPal. Check out our website at www.sunnysideupmicrofarm.com Check out our FB page at: http://www.facebook.com/SunnysideUpMicroFarm and you can find us on Backyard Chickens of course :)

Jill Besida 216-470-6932

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  2. OR4-hmom

OR4-hmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2012
    Grants Pass, OR
    Will you have these a little later? I'm thinking of doing the NYD hatch-a-long and trying to find a few bantam breeds I can share with the 4-H kids.

3. Chicks4MyFamily

Chicks4MyFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    Yes you can contact me directly by email at [email protected] or watch my Facebook Page Sunnyside Up Micro-Farm

4. chickenlver2013

chickenlver2013 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi I'm interested

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by