Silver Penciled Rock Chicks?

What are you looking for? This year, McMurray Penciled Rocks are APA certified, they haven't had them available for a few years while they were working on their lines.
The Plymouth Rock breeders club website might be helpful for you to find stock as well.

What are you looking for? This year, McMurray Penciled Rocks are APA certified, they haven't had them available for a few years while they were working on their lines.
The Plymouth Rock breeders club website might be helpful for you to find stock as well.
Thank you ... the hens I got from McMurray several years ago were the first I bought. They have very good size, but a lot of brown in their feather patterns. I have hens I got from Dick Horstman last spring; they are just 'nicer' birds. I'm looking for a second line for breeding. I'll look at McMurray again.

Thank you ... the hens I got from McMurray several years ago were the first I bought. They have very good size, but a lot of brown in their feather patterns. I have hens I got from Dick Horstman last spring; they are just 'nicer' birds. I'm looking for a second line for breeding. I'll look at McMurray again.
Bear in mind, Penciled rocks will not be 'released' to order until mid February or later, but I've been checking everyday.

Back
Top Bottom