1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silver Penciled Rock chicks

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by dickhorstman, Feb 27, 2013.

1. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    Silver Penciled Rock chicks . These have very good penciling on the females. Good layers even in the winter. We have had best Silver Penciled Rock at two APA national shows. Chicks are $6 each. We will ship as few as 12. If ordering less than 20 add $7 for heat packs. Express mail shipping is $35.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  2. copple2010

copple2010 New Egg

Dec 1, 2013
    Lucedale, MS
    I was wonderingif you have any silver penciled rock chicks,young, adults, or eggs currently?

3. chickenlver2013

chickenlver2013 Chillin' With My Peeps

im interested!

4. Silver Rock

Silver Rock Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2013
    Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
    I ordered 12 Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock chicks from Mr Horstman April of last year. I was very happy to see how healthy and very active they were upon arrival. I would highly recommend Dick Horstman to anyone interested in the Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks. My Silver Penciled Plymouth Rocks are now 9 1/2 months old and I am still very happy with them today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clayton Grace "Silver Rock"

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  5. showinbirds

showinbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2011
    COLUMBUS, KS
    They are nice looking birds.

6. chickenlver2013

chickenlver2013 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mine will be hatching next Thursday from Dick Horstman. I can't wait. They're very pretty!

7. LTygress

LTygress Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2012
    Just read that you are supposed to be attending the show in Newnan, GA this month? If so, are you planning to bring some of these chicks along with you?

8. Silver Rock

Silver Rock Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2013
    Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
    Very happy in the way this cockerel has filled out. Thank you Mr Horstman! :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  9. Tumbleweed Farm

Tumbleweed Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2011
    Benton City, WA
    I hatched out 4 of his babies 8 days ago. They are very healthy and so active! I am so excited! Thank you, Mr. Horstman!

10. kggillis

kggillis New Egg

Mar 19, 2015
    Do you ship to Canada?
    Thanks
    Karen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by