1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Silver Penciled Rock large fowl eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by dickhorstman, Feb 22, 2012.

1. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    This listing is for 12 Silver Penciled Rock large fowl eggs. These are very good and can compete at any level. They are very good layers of brown eggs. They will also set and raise their own young. We had best Silver Penciled Rock at Lucasville and Crossroads. Silver Penciled Rocks are very rare.

2. WA4-Hpoultrymom

WA4-Hpoultrymom Never enough coops...

Feb 5, 2009
    Monroe, WA
    My Coop
    Is this listing still active?

3. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    Sorry I did not see your question. I do still have eggs and chicks available.

4. Cynthia12

Cynthia12 Always Grateful Premium Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Utah
    Put some up on the other auction..should have put it here..just putting the one..beautiful little girl here. Very sweet birds. Love the personality, easy going...[​IMG]
    One of the pretty little baby chicks I got from Dick, now a pretty little pullet.

5. chickmama1662

chickmama1662 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2011
    Dick, do you have silver penciled rocks available as chicks? If so, how much? Thanks.

6. angora831

angora831 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 26, 2008
    Manhattan, KS
    I know that this post has been up for a while, but do you have eggs still available for Silver Penciled LF Rocks?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by