Silver Phoenix pair, Gunieas, Breeding Turkey and Lion head rabbits MUST GO ASAP


8 Years
Sep 20, 2011
la rue, ohio
We are downsizing our farm and have the following birds available open to offers, most are this yrs hatch with a couple from last fall. Most range from decent breeder to nice show quality we just have too many birds. I can ship some of them but most will be pick up only :
  • 3 pearl Guineas asking $30 OBO FOR ALL 3 pick up or could possibly ship at buyers expense

  • 1 2011 breeding pair silver standard Phoenix hen is currently laying and starting to molt $50 OBO could possibly ship at buyers expense pick up preferred ( I would also give you all the eggs she has laid so far)

  • 1 Narragansett Breeding turkey Tom asking $25 OBO pick up only

  • 1 breeding quad (1 roo 3 hens) millie fleur bantams $ 60 for all can ship at buyers expense
(PENDING feel free to still inquire as deal could still fall through)

  • I have two double maned lion heads that need new homes asap They are mother and kit, ( the kit just turned 1 week) I want to wait and relocate them when the kit is old enough to roam/ hop freely around the cage and starting to eat pellets so its not going to have to rely fully on mom ( around 4-5 weeks of age). The doe and her kit will both come fully pedigreed and have streamsides, pridelands and mane frames in their background. Id like to get a home lined up for them so when they are ready they can just go!! I want them to go to a GOOD LOVING HOME they would make the prefect pet as MOST lion heads dont get over 3-4 pounds. Oreo( the doe) is tiny and so is the kits father so i dont look for this kit to get over 3 pounds. They are both broken pattern in color and handled everyday so they are tame if you be interested please email [email protected] or message us ASKING $50 FOR EVERYTHING ( BOTH RABBITS AND BOTH PEDIGREES) I could also re breed oreo before she leaves to our tort buck ( he has been shown and received 5 BOB and 7 BOV) (small breeding fee may apply you would get a copy of his pedigree) NO SHIPPING we are willing to meet you with in reason and are always willing to drive to Indiana (My brother goes to college there)

If interested please respond we need to downsize before winter. I can get pics upon request. You can also email [email protected] or visit
Last edited:

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom