Silver Sussex hatching eggs, 9+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hot2Pot, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Quite an unusual color of Sussex, these huge birds catch the eye of everyone who visits the farm. Calm and even tempered, these birds are a joy to own. The roosters are gentlemen, chorting to the ladies about the tasty treats they discover. I don't think there is a mean bone in their bodies. I especially enjoy the beautiful markings on the hens, and the way they come running to the door to see me each day when I check their feeders. We are enjoying the chicks, which seem to be growing really fast! As always, I pack and ship with care but cannot guarantee your hatch. Fertility has been great with this breed, two roosters and three hens so no worries on that. I do include extras as possible. Thanks for considering my auction. I can email pics, or my buddy usually posts for me.

2. Chicks4MyFamily

Chicks4MyFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Valley City, OH
    I received my eggs and each one was packaged beautifully - no breakage! Thanks! I will let you know how the hatch goes!

3. mrheinz77

mrheinz77 New Beginnings Poultry

May 22, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    Here ya go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. MicheleC

MicheleC Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Candled mine today, out of the Generous Dozen, ALL but two have live chicks!!! Great packaging, quick service, high fertility, cant go wrong, Thanks!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by