"Silverado", a Frizzled Serama Cockeral

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by juliette2009, Apr 1, 2011.

1. juliette2009

juliette2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Wadmalaw Island, SC
    Up for auction is Silverado, a three month old frizzled serama weighing 11.5 ounces. He is very "Frilly". His parents were Oreo & Checkers & Cookies/Cream. Payment is expected within 24 hours using credit card or money transfer via [email protected]. Nighttime temps in your area must be 32 degrees or above for me to ship him at this time of the year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is Oreo, his father...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. acme

acme Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2011
    Cant believe how serama can be bred to the same pair each year and never get the same colored brothers and sisters:confused:

3. juliette2009

juliette2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Wadmalaw Island, SC
    Quote:Yeah, tell me about it! [​IMG]

I love the variety, but sometimes, as in the case of blue and chocolate, it's not such a great thing...These are the only two colors I'm personally working to standardise. I have the whites down now, so it's full steam ahead with these two colors!

Juliette

4. acme

acme Out Of The Brooder

Mar 29, 2011
    Just wanted to thank you for putting up with my Daughters questions and for the grear birds after get the three roosters and twinkie i should have all the brood stock i need,being they will all be crossed on birds from paridise serama. Thanks again:weee

5. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Awww, is he cute or what? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by