Silverudds blue Bielefelders and Flowers

Logansbirds

Hatching
Jul 23, 2018
Bremerton, WA
We are new to Backyard Chickens although we have been keeping them for many years. What led us here was research in locating Blue Isbar hatching eggs for my 9 year old son. He requested the Blue Isbars for his birthday along with a small list of other breeds that included Flowers and Bielefelders.

After reading many posts regarding breeders and maintaing the lines properly we now finding ourselves trying to locate a breeder for providing hatching eggs. Thank you.

We are new to Backyard Chickens although we have been keeping them for many years. What led us here was research in locating Blue Isbar hatching eggs for my 9 year old son. He requested the Blue Isbars for his birthday along with a small list of other breeds that included Flowers and Bielefelders.

After reading many posts regarding breeders and maintaing the lines properly we now finding ourselves trying to locate a breeder for providing hatching eggs. Thank you.
Welcome to BYC. Use the search forums button to find multiple threads on Silverudds Blue (aka Isbars). When you say Flowers, I'm assuming you mean Swedish Flower Hens. There is also an autosexing breed, 55 Flowery Hens. The search button should help you find other members involved in the breeds. There are a lot of good breeders around here. Also, go to your profile & add your general location. That will help other members to direct you. Good luck.

I can say, from experience with 9/10 year old boys and hatching eggs, that bielefelders are wonderful! Their hatch rate isn't always the best but those are some of the most docile and awesome chickens ever. My son (he is 10) has hatched 4 sets of bielefelders and they are some great "pet" chickens. Best of luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom