Since Ive been gone..

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mrszlopez, May 18, 2011.

1. mrszlopez

mrszlopez Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Jackson,NJ
    In the year or so of time that i had decided to remove myself from BYC, ive learned SO much. I originally decided to take a leave because i always found myself smack dab in the middle of a locked thread. After lots of life changes & learning more about myself, ive come to realize that at times I may have been quite immature. Ive learned that not everyone is alike & people have differences and opinions. Instead of taking into consideration that someone else may have been raised differently or may have a right to their opinion, i would immediately jump on them trying "push" my beliefs onto them.

So basically the point of this post is for me to apologize to anyone that i may have jumped on in the past. I want to gain friends again and enjoy my time on this site. And so far i am having a blast ! & im glad to be back [​IMG]

2. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    Welcome back. [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Time and space can give us all a bit of perspective about a situation, for sure. Glad you're back and refreshed and ready to join in again. [​IMG]

4. benjoycei

benjoycei Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2011
    Wilmington
    forgiven [​IMG]

5. mrszlopez

mrszlopez Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2009
    Jackson,NJ
    thank you [​IMG]

speckledhen, now that im back & realizing the appropriate way to act on a forum site & in everyday life, im much more content & enjoying the site so much more.

as for benjoycei - goes to show you that ive had so many ridiculous confrontations , i dont even remember a disagreement with you [​IMG] but i am very glad to have your forgiveness for whatever idiotic things i may have (probably) said [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by