1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Singingchickenmomma- Campaign Speech

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by TechnoCat, Apr 8, 2012.

1. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    We all know of Em's reign. And she will soon take over the future: So we must elect a new BYC Queen. I, singingchickenmomma, am one of your canidates. Before I begin, I want to thank a long list of people:
    AngryChicken14 :)hugs I miss you here, AC. I hope to see you again, even though I'm coming over possibly Sunday :p)
    IMMASHEIK
    PoppyChicken
    LittleLady98 (Lady, the only reason I put them before you is that I know them in real life :))
    HollyBird24
    Chloezoebob101
    OwlLover
    Kevin (I forgot your numbers, Kev! :p sorry!!!)
    Ducks and Banny Hens
    JerseyGiantFolk
    chicklover16
    Chickenrandomness
    CochinBrahmaLover
    Nifty-Chicken

and last but not least- I want to thank Emthefishlady.

Instead of telling what I'm going to do, I'm going to ask you something that you might not've noticed.

How would these campaign speeches even exist without Em? If it weren't for her, these canidates would be running for something else. Now, let me ask, why do you canidates consider Em an enemy? She is the very beginning of this whole Queen campaign. I thank her for allowing us to run. I thank her for being who she is. I thank her for causing others, and myself, to run. Now, you may protest against this much as you would like to.

Other canidates say what they're going to do, and promise to you a better future. I, singingchickenmomma, will not promise anything. I do not have the authority to enforce any laws or rules. I cannot promise you freedom from Emthefishlady. I cannot just remove/change BYC rules in a snap. I cannot ban someone just like that. I don't have any power here at BYC, even if I became Queen. I have no right to do any of these things. I will not make promises that I cannot keep.
    Also, many, not all, canidates think of themselves in their speeches. Well, I won't tell anything about myself. However, I am not voting for myself. I will choose someone who I know can respect the title of Queen without looking down her nose at the others, and not flaunt about her position. Someone who can know that being a Queen is an honor. And I hope, for that Queen, that they realize that others knew she was perfect for that rank.
    I will not discriminate whoever wins. I give congrats to the future Queen.
    I do not expect votes... I do not expect applause...
    I do expect protesting, due to the fact that others want themselves to win, so they protest against other canidates. And many canidates do not accept protest. I will accept it full-hearted. I understand why you protest. And it's accepted. Thank you if you do vote.

*bows head and leaves *

2. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    *turns*
    I, and my dog, bid you a farewell. And good luck, canidates!
    *leaves*

3. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    :D Thank you! I actually handwrote this before posting! You should SEE the rough draft! XD I have so much stuff scribbled out :lau

4. Wow...[​IMG]

5. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    I'm thinking about adding the second part... XD :lau

6. There's another part??? [​IMG]

7. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    :lau :lol: :lau

Yup ROFL!!! So, anyhoodle, like the first part?

8. Lol, yeah!

9. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Bump the Rebellion and we'll RP until my phone dies! (soonish, BTW lol)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by