Single Golden Lakenvelder (young) looking for intimate relationships.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChooksChick, Sep 26, 2010.

1. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    This little guy, Radicchio, is a very sweet fellow looking for a harem of Henriettas. He enjoys foraging, standing, preening, staring, guarding, and fine art. Looking for some someones to share long days and quiet nights, he'll promise to always share tidbits before eating.

Radicchio was mothered by a lunachick Houdan who barely stopped bokking to show him how to care for himself, so he is very friendly to humans, having had good relationships with them in lieu of an appropriate parent. He was hatched third box from the left, 2nd floor, Beak House, in late July.

[​IMG]

He loves to travel, so shipping is an approved adventure.

Buyer pays actual shipping plus box (may be over $20).

Edited because I'd forgotten to edit the title!! He's a Lakenvelder!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  2. revolutionmama

revolutionmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    CabinInTheWoods
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Pretty, but I have Cream Brabanters, and he looks like he might be half CB, and half something else.......Handsome guy though!

4. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    OK, now he fits the description! (I thought, wait a minute.....my eyes are playing tricks on me....didn't she just say Cream Brabanter?) [​IMG]

OOOOOH it doesn't take much to confuse me! LOL

5. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I added the last line while you were typing, I bet. I used the same ad for a Brabanter earlier this year and forgot to edit the title for this Lakenvelder.

He's nothing of the Brabanter kind!! All Golden Lakenvelder!

6. FeatheredObsessions

FeatheredObsessions Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2010
    Oregon
    I have a Lakenvelder from ChooksChick that is the greatest! His name is Waldo cause we never know where he'll pop up next. One night while getting ready to lock up the coops couldn't find him and then.... on the back of MY SECTIONAL! roosted for the night! Another time during dinner.... sliding glass door open.... here comes Waldo flies up to the back of one of the dining room chairs (that's right by the sliding glass door) and acts like that was where he was going to sleep. Silly bird! but I adore him!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by