Single white male ducks looking for love in New Hampshire!

Cherib603

Chirping
May 23, 2016
New Hampshire
Hello fellow New Hampshirites!

I have 2 six week old bachelor Snowy Mallards who would love to meet a couple of single ladies! Breed not important, as they don't discriminate, but would prefer not more than a month or two age difference. Chubby girls welcome. ;)

They like short walks, mealworms and swimming. Looking for long term, loving relationships - not just a backyard fling.

Can provide a brand new home with a huge run and pool in a beautiful rural setting.

If you have some lonely ladies, please get in touch!

You should try posting in your local thread here on BYC and you might find something :) You could also try your local craigslist. Sounds like you have a great setup and whatever lady ducks end up with your boys will be very lucky. Just keep in mind you're likely going to need up to six females for them to avoid the females becoming overmated and injured.

Last edited:
Hello fellow New Hampshirites!

I have 2 six week old bachelor Snowy Mallards who would love to meet a couple of single ladies! Breed not important, as they don't discriminate, but would prefer not more than a month or two age difference. Chubby girls welcome.
wink.png

They like short walks, mealworms and swimming. Looking for long term, loving relationships - not just a backyard fling.

Can provide a brand new home with a huge run and pool in a beautiful rural setting.

If you have some lonely ladies, please get in touch!
yuckyuck.gif
Good luck to the bachelors I hope they find some mates. I love the post.

Back
Top Bottom