Sister-in-law for sale

McCord6

Away
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
Lake Butler (Union County)
Is your life boring and needs a little DRAMA?! I GOT THE PERFECT Sister-in-law for you!!! No matter if you do nothing or if you do something, she will cause all the drama you can imagion!!! Your life will never be boring again!!!

*How I wish I can really REALLY auction off my sister-in-law but it's fun to just go for it here! LOL!*

halo

Got The Blues
13 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
ooooh, you're in Lake Butler? Someone told me theres a feed mill there that sells feed for very reasonable. Do you know about that?

Sorry I can't bid. Ive got all the drama I can possibly use.

Last edited:

kassy68

Songster
10 Years
May 10, 2009
Vassar , Michigan
My Coop
My Coop
Will you ship to any address? I have a sister in law that I think needs a sis in law that matches her to the T and this one fits.. then the drama can stay between the two.. YEH>> I like the idea. I havent spoken to this sis in law for 5 yrs.. this I think is a nice gift for her to let her know I'm thinking about her.. LMAO>>

Iowa Roo Mom

Resistance Is Futile
11 Years
Apr 30, 2009
Keokuk County
My SIL is wonderful!!!
wee.gif

But Lord only knows who the other brother will drag home one day...
roll.png

McCord6

Away
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
Lake Butler (Union County)
I will ship her ANYWHERE! Perferably as far away as POSSIBLE!!!! LOL! This sister in law is a spoiled rotten 25 year old who would throw a fit if she doesn't get her way.

About the feed store, yeah it's right down the road from me on SR 121 and no it's not at a reasonable price. Tractor supply is cheaper and still good quality.

Top Bottom