fuentemoon

Free Ranging
Feb 11, 2018
Eugene, Oregon
We have been watching MASH we are up to season 7👩‍⚕️. It is dark now at 6:50, it's time to go close up the coop for the night,,
View attachment 2871867
That was a favorite of mine when I was about 5. I think it was when we got our first tv (we moved a lot) and I would watch Happy Days and MASH. The they moved them half an hour later and I couldn't watch MASH any more and was so mad, mom suggested I write to the tv station about it. I was too shy. So funny.
I have been an NCIS fan from the beginning, I think it was a good way for him to go out. I like that most of the characters have moved on rather than dying.

GrandmaDeKorte

Grandmas Coop
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Mar 8, 2014
PNW
That was a favorite of mine when I was about 5. I think it was when we got our first tv (we moved a lot) and I would watch Happy Days and MASH. The they moved them half an hour later and I couldn't watch MASH any more and was so mad, mom suggested I write to the tv station about it. I was too shy. So funny.
I have been an NCIS fan from the beginning, I think it was a good way for him to go out. I like that most of the characters have moved on rather than dying.
I agree, Gibbs will be back I think every so often

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
My Coop
I Agree. I like the thought that he is somewhere finally at peace. The character deserved that ending.

GrandmaDeKorte

Grandmas Coop
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Mar 8, 2014
PNW
:oops: Am I the only person here who has never watched NCIS?
well, ........ I guess so, The pilot -"Ice Queen" and "Meltdown" is the two-part backdoor pilot for the American crime drama NCIS. The episodes aired as the twentieth and twenty-first episodes of the eighth season of the American legal drama JAG.
I like JAG, I have JAG season 8 just so I have the very first NCIS,
I dont know if you can watch season 1-19 on Netflix

GrandmaDeKorte

Grandmas Coop
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Mar 8, 2014
PNW
Ok, grab a cup of ,,,,,,,, I have coffee it's break time. I will tell you all about making supper.☺️ IMG_20211020_154048_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom