Sitting home NERVOUS...daughter has entered Talent Expo..

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Parson's Wife, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    I'm too sick to go...however, I'm better, much, much better....but I'm trying to be healthy for Thanksgiving...
    She's entering the Jr. Talent Expo...in 2 categories: Vocal Solo & Instrumental (she will be playing the piano "Carol of the Bells")
    She was nervous and wanted me there...I feel so upside down...ugh! [​IMG]

She has placed 1st 3 years in a row.......in the vocal. She has never entered the instrumental...
    The Rev. promised to video and take pictures! [​IMG] (He's not really good about remembering...)

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Parson's Wife :

I'm too sick to go...however, I'm better, much, much better....but I'm trying to be healthy for Thanksgiving...
    She's entering the Jr. Talent Expo...in 2 categories: Vocal Solo & Instrumental (she will be playing the piano "Carol of the Bells")
    She was nervous and wanted me there...I feel so upside down...ugh! [​IMG]

She has placed 1st 3 years in a row.......in the vocal. She has never entered the instrumental...
    The Rev. promised to video and take pictures! [​IMG] (He's not really good about remembering...)

[​IMG]

3. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

[​IMG]

4. Parson's Wife

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    Thanks! He just gave me an update...and she's set to go on in about 5 minutes...... [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  5. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Parson's Wife :

Thanks! He just gave me an update...and she's set to go on in about 5 minutes...... [​IMG]

Don't woryy yourself sick again.....God is at each end of the valley....she will do great.....It sounds like she has for 3 years now. Blessing to the daughter.....and MoM​

6. Parson's Wife

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG] They just called from backstage....she placed 1st in both categories!!
    Yeah!! She was very excited and talking 90 miles a minute! [​IMG]

7. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Parson's Wife :

[​IMG] CONGRAT"S to Parson's Wifes' daughter [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I knew you had nothing to worry about MoM [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  8. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Parson's Wife :

That's WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations to her!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by