Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mr MKK FARMS, Sep 23, 2013.

1. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  2. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Hoping everyone to my south and east made it thru the night!!! A little prayer sent out to all of you for the weekend. The weatherman is saying that you are in for the first really severe weather of the season!
    Please be safe and protected and all your feathered and furred friends too!!!
    [​IMG]

3. GAFarmGirl87

GAFarmGirl87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia
    That is lovely!

4. GAFarmGirl87

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia
    @chickisoup Happy your babies arrived safely
    @TeaChick Hope you are feeling better!!
    @SparkleFlower I completely understand! My rule of thumb is go to the doctor for diagnosis, then pray for guidance on what to do next sometimes we need doctors, and sometimes we can treat ourselves naturally. The main thing is to get a proper diagnosis so you know what you're dealing with. I'm praying for you!!!

@everyone: I MISSED Y'ALL ;)

:caf

1 person likes this.
  5. GAFarmGirl87

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia
    Yes, I'm hearing rumors they are expecting weather like that which caused the Tornado outbreak of 2011. Praying for all my neighbors in the south!!

6. ocap

ocap Overrun With Chickens

Jan 1, 2013
    Smithville, Missouri
    I marvel at the ability of God to be such an artist and put the love of art in my heart.

I was thinking about this Bible verse:

Matthew 4:7

New American Standard Bible (NASB)
    7 Jesus said to him, “On the other hand, it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’”

Hope all my friends on this thread have a great day! [​IMG]

7. Highcotton

Highcotton Southern Chickens

Mar 18, 2013

Who says that it was not God's will for the vaccines to be developed.

8. SparkleFlower

SparkleFlower Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2013
    HELLO PEOPLES! I'M DRINKING COFFEE FROM A FLOWER VASE THINGY WITH A STRAW, IT IS A LOT BETTER THAN A CUP BECAUSE IT HOLDS 2 CUPS OF COFFEE AT ONE TIME!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I appreciate all the info on lyme desease, but I really am not going to a doctor, I have been praying about it and I really don't feel like it's nessisary. I don't care about knowing for sure if it's lymes. my mom is looking up a thingy called a "blood pulser" or something like that and it cures all kinds of things (including lymes), so I think we will order one soon.

I have to go clean my room now, so bye peoples!

9. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Sweetheart...It might also be growing pains. A doctor can tell you one way or another... and
    Why anguish or something that might not be anything?

10. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Overrun With Chickens

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    Hope everyone had loads of coffee and a wonderful day with family and friends.

Started the day with a Men's breakfast at church and spent the rest of the day piddling around the house and taking the babies on two outing and adding some things to their brooder to entertain them.

[​IMG]
    Here's most of the crowd at 2 1/2 weeks old. Someone please tell me that the comb showing up on the cochin frizzle is normal for a GIRL[​IMG].

No LLama baby still. I am hopeing that she just knows the storms are coming and she has decided to wait until they pass. I am about to loose my mind and there is not enough coffee in the world to bring it back. Hummm? Maybe I can give her some coffee and that might stimulate labor?[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by