Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mr MKK FARMS, Sep 23, 2013.

1. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    GREAT DAY TO STAY INSIDE AND TAKE CHICKI PICS [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  2. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

[​IMG]
    I like to sneak into the coop in the evening when everyone is peaceful and sleepy and pet my girls

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  3. GAFarmGirl87

GAFarmGirl87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia
    So sorry :hugs I've got a wheezing chick. I separated her, and I'm praying she makes it, but it's not likely.
    You are very talented! :) I agree with the others. Cut back to 2 normal cups of coffee each day. Try a melatonin supplement with chamomile or sleeytime tea at night to help you sleep. Also, google the benefits of lavender essential oil. I made a mist, which I spray on my sheets, my face, and my body to help me relax for sleep. Lavender increases blood circulation, eases headaches, relaxes you, and has MANY other benefits.

4. TeaChick

TeaChick Overrun With Chickens

May 5, 2013
    Deep South
    My Coop
    Beautiful!!! TFS! =)

How are you?

While I appreciate the compliment, I cannot accept it. I don't have an excellent memory (ask my kids lol). I go page by page quoting and responding. I do want to make sure I at least respond to what it directed at me, but I also want to be supportive and encouraging (except where Alaskan's incubator stacking practices are concerned) to all of you as much as I can. =)

[​IMG] from me
    and
    [​IMG]from @Puddin Fluff (just for the visual) [​IMG]

[​IMG] sorry about your roo too

5. TeaChick

May 5, 2013
    Deep South
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I feel so sorry for that one hen calling her roo!!! [​IMG]

Now, that's an idea!!! Let us know how it works if you try it. You could sell that information outside of OB/GYN offices and be rich beyond your wildest dreams!!! [​IMG]

6. TeaChick

May 5, 2013
    Deep South
    My Coop
    More eggs?!?!?!?!? [​IMG] Will he ever learn?
    Oh, I answered my own question when I said "he". [​IMG] JK. All chicken ppl have a hard time slowing down on getting more chickens; well, most of us anyway. ;)

[​IMG]

7. TeaChick

May 5, 2013
    Deep South
    My Coop
    Very well done!!!

I don't, but I would do that with my Bantam Cochin Frizzle hen if I could. =)

I like guests too. Too bad for me that I married a very private loner. lol But God has blessed me and DH understands me, so we compromise. =)

Yay!!! [​IMG]

8. TeaChick

May 5, 2013
    Deep South
    My Coop
    Good advice here. See what you can do. =)

Feeling a bit better. =)[​IMG]
    Snoodle ate one of her eggs. =([​IMG][​IMG]
    I lock down my three eggs in the incubator tonight. =) This is the hard part for me, leaving the eggs alone and not fretting too much about them...[​IMG]
    Have a philosophy paper (1500 words, not including quotes) due tomorrow; [​IMG]
    not sure I'm going to be able to get it in on time, but asked the teacher not to give me a zero for it since I was in the ER the other night/morning. We'll see.
    Hope everyone has a really good day!!! Take care of yourselves and each other!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. pollitos2013

pollitos2013 Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you all for the encouragement and sympathetic ears. I feel a bit better today and we are keeping a clse eye on our remaining chickens. Free-range is hard work...:th

10. TeaChick

May 5, 2013
    Deep South
    My Coop
    I know what you mean. Free ranging was supposed to be easier b/c I didn't have to build pens....several losses, a molting hen getting over-mated, and so many times that the kids chase the chickens around, losing eggs, etc. Free ranging is very hard work.
    Are you planning on building pens? I prefer free ranging, but I don't have a high enough hen to roo ratio to do it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by