Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mr MKK FARMS, Sep 23, 2013.

1. GAFarmGirl87

GAFarmGirl87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia
    Yes, it is! Mine only get to free range for about an hour or 2 each day, and only if either myself or dad is outside working. After the debacle with the neighbor's dog, I'm keeping a tight leash on my girls. Especially since I have recently learned the same dog was seen with a chicken in her mouth the other day. The chicken belonged to a neighbor down the road, who is apparently related to the dog's owner. All I can say is, if I EVER catch that dog in the act of killing one of MY chickens, she'll be a dead dog.

2. chickymama2014

chickymama2014 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2014
    kentucky
    Hey everybody I'm a bit of a coffee junky myself but with 300 chickens in my flock who wouldnt be lol. I love my babies and they take up mist of my day do I don't get out much and raising my son as a single mom I think between him and the chckies they have divised a plan to keep mom up as much as possible I have 125 still in tanks in the house so I listen to lil peeps, dogs and my kid snoring all night too but I love it I wouldn't have it any other way !!!

3. GAFarmGirl87

GAFarmGirl87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia
    All I know is the Lord has healed me from an illness more than once. And I believe in using the herbs and flowers He made to help the healing process. There's a time & a place for hospitals, but I don't make a habit of going for every little ailment. I also used to suffer from migraines, a minimum of twice a month. I would be so sick from the pain and nausea I had to lay in bed in complete darkness and silence. The Lord healed me, but I also learned how to change my diet. I stopped eating things with MSG, stopped drinking sodas, limited my caffeine intake (I was drinking a pot a day when working), drank more water, etc. I learned how to use Lavender when I felt the onset of a headache. I also started walking on a regular basis.

It's amazing what simple diet changes and light exercise can do for your health. [​IMG]

Good luck on those eggs!!! I pray you have a great hatch! And I hope the teacher gives you an extension for your paper. [​IMG]

Well, the rain seems to have stopped, so Dad and I are going to go fishing this evening. Have a great night every one! [​IMG]

4. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Overrun With Chickens

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    Thanks for the assistance! I work off a desktop, a tablet, and an android phone and each is a little different. The phone is very new to me and I haven't figured out how to use some of the apps on it yet.[​IMG]

The only hold up on the coffee idea is that llamas are very resistant to change in their feed so I haven't figured out how to get her to take it yet. Maybe I need Sparkleflowers plowl and her ladle[​IMG], sorry, I had a visual of myself trying to ladle coffee into my llamas mouth [​IMG].

Welcome![​IMG] We don't get much sleep on this thread with all the coffee either!

5. ocap

ocap Overrun With Chickens

Jan 1, 2013
    Smithville, Missouri
    Glad you are feeling better. Everything is the same here. Weather went by with clouds that were tornado green.

6. csling

csling Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2014
    Mansfield, Pa
    Good Morning Y'all! I'm up with my coffee getting my oldest ready for school, then ready for a busy day of gardening and moving chicks into the hen house. My next set of chicks have finally hit 5 weeks and by luck are completely feathered! yah.... means I can get one whole brooder outta the kitchen! So the ducklings will be moving into the next size brooder and the faverolles will be as well!

7. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Overrun With Chickens

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR

Good morning. Sounds like a fun day. We made it through the storms last night. Sun isn't up yet but I think the worst part went around us. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishing.

Have q great day all!

8. chickymama2014

chickymama2014 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2014
    kentucky
    Good morning everyone I woke up to thunder and rain this morning and my chickies are playing in the rain while I gather eggs lol I don't think I'm gonna leave them out long though it looks bad outside

9. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

[​IMG]

HUGE HUG TO PUDDIN' PUFF AND FAMILY!!! [​IMG] So glad you and yours made it thru. Just watching the pics on Fox, what a horrible night.

Hoping all our BYC family members are safe this morning! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Welcome Csling!!!! grab your cup and a roost spot! Always room for one more in the crazy caffeine coop!!! [​IMG]

10. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

morning to you! stay safe today, ok? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by