Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mr MKK FARMS, Sep 23, 2013.

1. cindynkidsd

cindynkidsd Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2013
    Southeast VA
    Mine was North but I think "back" or "kitchen" window was how we got started.

2. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Overrun With Chickens

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    Yep. Here is my kitchen window view. I did take it from out side so the screen didn't affect the photo.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The white llama is our pregnant one. The breeder just told me today that they can have a false pregnancy and at this point we have to consider that.[​IMG]

The structure under the oak tree is our tree house turned chicken coop.

3. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

4. Puddin Fluff

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR

Thank you. That's the llamas favorite place in the summer.

5. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

Morning all
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the crazy post. Went outside in the rain a little while ago to let the girl s into the greenhouse but didn't quite make it. Now I'm on my kindle waiting for hubby to wake up so we can go for a ride. Not positive, but possibly broke my arm :th at least I was able to still make coffee :D

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  6. pysankigirl

pysankigirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2012
    Virginia

so sotty for the deaths...but I will keep my fingers crossed for you that you get 4 girls and a boy :)
    so crazy that you guys are still getting snow. I am so glad I don't live there.
    We are getting tons of rain. I don't mind because I am trying to establish grass once again in my front yard. if it doesn't work this time (#3) I am going to start seriously looking into Astroturf.

lovely property. and if I had that pond, my ducks would be so thrilled! unfortunately they are going to have to be happy with a little kiddie pool for now.

7. Puddin Fluff

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    We would love to have ducks, however, we also have Coyotees that pass through so we are afraid we would just be feeding the pack.

[​IMG]Are you OKAY!!! Let us know when you get home. [​IMG] Prayers.

8. pysankigirl

pysankigirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2012
    Virginia
    Oh, NO!!!!! hopefully you are at the doctor now and they are giving you some good painkillers. sheesh. yeah, my husband slipped the otehr day in the mud but he was okay. he proudly told me that he just dropped into it on purpose once he felt himself going and that I needed to learn how to fall. grrr...I wanted to smack him but I was glad he wasn't hurt. I hope you are okay.

9. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

sorry about the fall, but at least you get to go in during office hours! [​IMG] I always tell the kids, after 5pm, you gotta be careful!

All chicks alive today. Still no hatched eggs.. but two look like they might have internally pipped.

10. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    OH NO!! I am so sorry.
    I hope it is not broken.

My knees are still wibbly wobbly from my last fall.
    We are too old for this foolishness. What's gravity's problem anyway?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by