Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

awe, gee thanks everyone for all the good thoughts and prayers
I'm good. my feet went out from under me and I kind of slid down a hill with one leg folded under me. when I went to roll over to get my leg back where it belonged I realized my left arm wasn't working so well either.
roll.png
I must have tried to catch myself with that arm but clearly failed. So I rolled onto my back and laid there like an upended galapagos tortoise.
lau.gif
thinking to myself I can't just lay here, hubby isn't even out of bed yet and it's still raining!!!
Finally figured out how to get up, finished taking care of the girls, headed for the house, grabbed an ice pack for my arm and got cleaned up for the roadtrip to the hospital an hour away..
Long story short, nothing broken, just a few pretty colored sore spots and some nicely torn ligaments in my left arm and wrist. Oh, did I mention I'm left-handed, of course
smack.gif
Nothing that my big comfy lazy boy, a nice pot of coffee and some drugs from the doctor can't fix
thumbsup.gif

awe, gee thanks everyone for all the good thoughts and prayers I'm good. my feet went out from under me and I kind of slid down a hill with one leg folded under me. when I went to roll over to get my leg back where it belonged I realized my left arm wasn't working so well either. :rolleyes: I must have tried to catch myself with that arm but clearly failed. So I rolled onto my back and laid there like an upended galapagos tortoise. :lau thinking to myself I can't just lay here, hubby isn't even out of bed yet and it's still raining!!! Finally figured out how to get up, finished taking care of the girls, headed for the house, grabbed an ice pack for my arm and got cleaned up for the roadtrip to the hospital an hour away.. Long story short, nothing broken, just a few pretty colored sore spots and some nicely torn ligaments in my left arm and wrist. Oh, did I mention I'm left-handed, of course :smack . Nothing that my big comfy lazy boy, a nice pot of coffee and some drugs from the doctor can't fix :thumbsup
Oh my! Hope you feel better soon!! :hugs

I'm good. my feet went out from under me and I kind of slid down a hill with one leg folded under me. when I went to roll over to get my leg back where it belonged I realized my left arm wasn't working so well either.
roll.png
I must have tried to catch myself with that arm but clearly failed. So I rolled onto my back and laid there like an upended galapagos tortoise.
lau.gif
thinking to myself I can't just lay here, hubby isn't even out of bed yet and it's still raining!!!
Finally figured out how to get up, finished taking care of the girls, headed for the house, grabbed an ice pack for my arm and got cleaned up for the roadtrip to the hospital an hour away..
Long story short, nothing broken, just a few pretty colored sore spots and some nicely torn ligaments in my left arm and wrist. Oh, did I mention I'm left-handed, of course
smack.gif
Nothing that my big comfy lazy boy, a nice pot of coffee and some drugs from the doctor can't fix
thumbsup.gif
Time to let the Hubby wait on you for a while. Glad you are okay.

My back window contribution. It's cloudy and drizzling.

Hope everyone made it through the storms alright!

roll.png
lau.gif
smack.gif
thumbsup.gif

My back window contribution. It's cloudy and drizzling.

Hope everyone made it through the storms alright!
Love the storm/root cellar. Neat!

Morning all

Sorry for the crazy post. Went outside in the rain a little while ago to let the girl s into the greenhouse but didn't quite make it. Now I'm on my kindle waiting for hubby to wake up so we can go for a ride. Not positive, but possibly broke my arm :th at least I was able to still make coffee :D

OH NO! Just saw this. Are you alright? Sure hope it wasn't broken! I'm so sorry! Wish we were close enough to help you out!!!

Well should have finished reading I guess..
Glad it wasn't broken Chickisoup! Hope you're not too sore tomorrow!
All the pics are great! Cool root cellar GA! And beautiful pond Puddin! Hope you turn green and the snow stays gone Pollitos!

Back
Top Bottom