Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mr MKK FARMS, Sep 23, 2013.

1. ronott1

ronott1 Daily Digest Guru Premium Member Project Manager

Here we get a Fungal infection called Valley Fever. I had one die from it last year.

Many chickens have infectious Coryza. The chickens get sick from it when they are stressed. With all of the problems with lice and mites, I would check to see if they had them and then treat for the Coryza. Check for sure, but Tylan is what most use.

I hope they get better!
  2. GAFarmGirl87

GAFarmGirl87 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia
    Thank you! And I appreciate the information. I'll be checking them all when I get home from work.
  3. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

I have no help for you at all.... But :barnie and :hugs emotional roller coasters are not fun! I hope it settles out one way or the other soon! (But, a good outcome would sure be nice)

On a happy note:

Did you notice my avatar and sig line change? :weee sandhill cranes on the lawn! :ya the swallows will show up a month later.
  4. cindynkidsd

cindynkidsd Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2013
    Southeast VA
    How are you feeling today Chicki? Take care and rest up!!!
  5. GAFarmGirl87

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia
    Yay for cranes, and Green instead of Snow!! [​IMG]

Thanks for the support! [​IMG] I'll be so thankful when this mess is over - one way or another. But I too am praying for a positive outcome.
  6. GAFarmGirl87

Apr 27, 2013
    NW Georgia
    X2 @chickisoup
  7. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Overrun With Chickens

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    Total bad hair day. Need more coffee!!

[​IMG]Hope you are able to treat it.

I did notice your avatar. Did you take the pic?
  8. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

Last edited: May 1, 2014

Mr MKK FARMS Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Someone tampered with my coffee, it tasted like pizza. [​IMG]
  10. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

:yuckyuck so funny! Poor hubby!

Yep, I took my avatar picture last year. We had lots of snow that year, and the cranes showed up when I still had snow in the South yard. That is why everything is white behind the crane's head. It makes it stand out very nicely though.

And, drumroll please, here is the picture out of my kitchen window. Actually, i never stand and look out of that window... Since from that window all you see is a tree, a bit of fence and a neighbors house. :sick actually, the way the roof slopes, that window is usually a solid wall of snow by February, so during that time of year I try not to look at it.

However, THIS is my favorite view of that window.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by