Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mr MKK FARMS, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

If you can't tell, that is a child making coffee..... One of his morning chores.

2. TeaChick

TeaChick Overrun With Chickens

May 5, 2013
    Deep South
    My Coop
    Yup. [​IMG]

It's human nature; we all do, whether we really realize it or not. It takes genuine effort (and usually help from God) to let go of the negative and focus on the "positive".
    Would pics of my new hatchlings help you feel better?

Bad hair day, chicki?

Is it close enough to when you purchased them for you to be able to return them or exchange them?
    I think it would be a good idea to at least tell the store you got them from what's going on, so that if they have anymore of those chicks, they don't sell them and might be able to get some compensation from the farm/hatchery they got them from.

3. TeaChick

May 5, 2013
    Deep South
    My Coop
    @chickisoup I missed your original post about your injury. I hope you're feeling better. [​IMG]

Me and a chicken friend down the street have been having trouble with cocci virus, which loves the warm wet weather we've been having here. We treat with Corid and hope for the best and thank God there are only nine different varieties they can catch and that each time they catch a different variety, they're immune to that variety for the rest of their lives.
    [​IMG]
    And we'll pray with you!
    Lord, please help GA find out what's going on with her chickens/chicks. Please help her find out how to treat it so that she has minimal loss. Please give her Your strength to live with any loss she does have to suffer. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

4. pysankigirl

pysankigirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2012
    Virginia
    do you have a state testing facility in your area? ours will necropsy and test for free.

5. TeaChick

May 5, 2013
    Deep South
    My Coop
    Yay for Spring!!!!!! [​IMG]

We have hummingbirds here sometimes, but IDK when they are or aren't here; I just know whether they are or aren't frequenting my hummingbird feeder. =)

[​IMG] I don't even like pizza as much as I like coffee!!!

Is that a picture of a vole doing dishes???

6. TeaChick

May 5, 2013
    Deep South
    My Coop
    Oooooh, coffee; much more important than dishes. [​IMG] It's good you have him trained. None of mine are trained to do that, just me and DH make coffee here.
    [​IMG] This is how picky DH is about his coffee!

7. Alaskan

All of the children are terrified of parents without coffee, :lau so, even though they do not get to drink any, they are happy to make the coffee and serve the coffee. :D

8. TeaChick

May 5, 2013
    Deep South
    My Coop
    My older two have been begging to be taught how, but DH is kind of (read: very) picky about his morning joe. So it remains that I am the only one who makes the coffee except him (and it's a bit of a stretch for him in the morning for me to make the coffee, b/c I even have to go back and remake it sometimes.) [​IMG] He's not a morning person. [​IMG]

9. Alaskan

I understand evil morning people. I am one of them. :D

10. ronott1

ronott1 Daily Digest Guru Premium Member Project Manager

Mar 31, 2011
    Woodland, California
    My Coop
    We have that service too. They will euthanize too.

We have a two per day limit for small flocks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by