Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mr MKK FARMS, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Alaskan

Alaskan The Frosted Flake

Wow, @Puddin Fluff :eek: you have SO MUCH green lawn!! :eek: :eek:

2. Mr MKK FARMS

Mr MKK FARMS Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Our lawn is just super duper soggy, because it has been raining for more then a day now and we have been dealing with flooding. [​IMG]

3. SparkleFlower

SparkleFlower Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2013
    GOOD MORNING PEOPLES! TODAY I'M DRINKING COFFEE OUT OF A PIE PAN WITH AN AWESOME PINK SWIRLY STRAW AND LISTENING TO K-LOVE RADIO!

I HAVE BEEN DOING COMMUNION EVERYDAY FOR A WHILE AND I'M FINALLY STARTING TO FEEL BETTER!! I HAVE TONS ENERGY, MY JOINT PAIN IS NOT AS BAD, AND MY HEADACHE IS 100% GONE! GOD IS HEALING ME! I KNEW HE WOULD! I'M SO TOTALLY SUPER EUPHORIC!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    HERE IS A RANDOM SUPER SPARKLY COFFEE PICTURE!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  4. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Overrun With Chickens

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    Yep! And my hubby has already mowed a couple of times. By the way, it was 90 degrees here yesterday. THAT I am not ready for.

A great time to consume lots of coffee!![​IMG]

Love the pic and love the fact that you are feeling better.[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  5. pollitos2013

pollitos2013 Chillin' With My Peeps

Good morning everyone - I wish I had a bowl of coffee like Sparkleflower! I have to go to town, get supplies with very little money and built a pen today! I am in Michigan but not affected by the terrible change in the law with ten acres... but now I have the predator problem. Free range for two months without a problem and bam! We lost another chicken:hit. So of our beautiful seven we are down to five. I can't just start over, I have to do more to help them. I am not sure how to build a run but I am going to finish the pot and research here and then off to TS. Keep those chick photos coming, they cheer me up.:hit

6. cindynkidsd

cindynkidsd Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2013
    Southeast VA
    So glad you're feeling better Sparkle! A talented young lady should always fe good so you can create more beautiful creations!
    Chicki, hope you're feeling better today!

1 person likes this.
  7. chickisoup

chickisoup one Blessed chicki Premium Member

So sorry for your loss again!!! [​IMG] A basic run is nothing more than a good fence at least four but preferably five to six feet high with ideally the bottom buried into the ground a few inches (or a plan B can be to lay a few inches wide piece of fencing on the ground around the outside of the run) to stop anything from being able to dig under the fence. Netting over the top would also be an ideal but in this a cheap roll of plastic deer fencing will do the trick. I know about the winter snow load problem, I live in northern Wisconsin and grew up in lower Michigan so covering the run can be a problem. A lot more work but less expensive and works well with snow is to just run fishing line back and forth over the top of the run. somewhere on here, BYC, there are pics of a what a very creative lady did with that. You can do a search on here. BTW- as a money saver you can use the metal posts for your fencing. Not fancy but a lot cheaper than wood. you can always redo things later. anything to keep your girls safe for now.
    [​IMG]

8. chickisoup

[​IMG]

I KNOW IT'S MONDAY, BUT REALLY MOTHER NATURE???? SNOW???? [​IMG]

9. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Overrun With Chickens

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    Where are you that you are getting snow?[​IMG]

10. chickisoup

Awww, thank you [​IMG] getting better. Still typing with my right hand, did I mention I'm left handed? But all the other bumps and bruises, and wrenched knee, sigh, are all much better.
    This stupid snow has me grounded. I thought I would be good enough today to get outside again but Hubby won't even let me out the door until it melts, he's afraid I might lose my footing again. I know, he's sweet, but when he kicks into mother hen mode he can drive me crazy!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by