Six chickens, two goats, and two cockatiels!

Tehilla

In the Brooder
May 6, 2015
And a wonderful homeschooling family adventure! Hi everyone. Happy to be here. We have six chickens and today are taking 12 fertilized eggs from a neighbor. One of our girls is broody, possibly a second. Our kids are very excited to see if we can add to our flock.

welcome-byc.gif
glad you have joined us.

Good luck with the hatching.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Hope you have a great hatch that would be a wonderful experience for your children to see mother hen raising them. Do you know what breed your eggs will be? I would love to have a couple of goats but just don't have the room at the moment I think they are a fascinating animal.

Hope you enjoy BYC I am sure you will everyone here to help and very friendly. Good luck with those eggs I hope your broody does a good job for you :frow

Thanks y'all. I don't know what breed I own. We moved to Israel from the US almost two years ago. I'd love to find out the breed. Should Google, eh? :) Our goats are so sweet. Nubian mom and her buckling.

Good luck with the broody hens, it is so cute to watch a hen teaching her chicks, how to be chickens. Welcome to the BYC flock.

Thanks! Posted my pics in the what breed link. Going to read up on babies now! My kids took the pis while they were working in the coop so not sure if I need better ones. I'd be super surprised if we had a specific breed versus a mix. Either way they are sweet chickens. :)

Back
Top Bottom