Sizzle and Silkie Eggs in Alabama (Sold)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jimnjay, Nov 9, 2008.

1. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I have 12 Sizzle and Silkie Eggs ready to ship tomorrow. I will most likely have some extra's to add to the box. There are more Buff in this batch than the Blue, Black,Splash group. The eggs are fresh from my three pens, The Buff pen has Silkie and Sizzle together but I have a Blue,Black, Splash Sizzle Pen and a Blue/Black Silkie Pen as well.
    This shipment will be $ 20.00 plus actual shipping.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested. This is my paypal address as well and this must be a PayPal offer only. I can ship future orders with money order if you let me know in advance.

The photos are of some of the possible breeders
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 9

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  2. renatpreschool

renatpreschool Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Why oh why oh why is my bator full....

3. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    My cochins are hatching this week (hopefully) so I can't order any eggs right now. Gosh your birds are beautiful!!! [​IMG] Hope I can get some later on.

4. nursebay

nursebay Out Of The Brooder

Nov 2, 2008
    Inkster, ND
    omg those are SO cute!

5. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Can you tell me what the shipping will be to 64658 Marceline, MO? If it is reasonable,I will take them. I would love to hatch some sizzles and silkies I mean!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
  6. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Shipping to your zip would be $ 6.50. Thanks for all the nice comments

7. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :thun
    jimnjay Oh Thor of the throne saw me typing and said I cannot get any more eggs right now! GRRRRRRR I was not sneaky I mean fast enough!! . I will keep your name handy though for next spring.....I WILL GET EGGS THEN!!!! $26.50 is cheap to me!

8. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Been there done that but didn't buy the tee shirt. LOL

9. allaboutdemchicks

allaboutdemchicks Chapel Farms

Sep 13, 2008
    Jemison, AL
    Mrs. Jaynie!!!! If I don't get a 'bator soon my world is going to fall apart due to your post like this!!!

Hershey looks just like your pic of the blue one there....only before the cut you could only see the end of her beak. She made it into the hen house last night....this makes two nights in a row!! (FOR EVERYELSE: Jaynie helped me figure out that Hershey had so much feathering around her face she would not go up the ramp to roost.)

10. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Claudia, I am glad Hershey is doing better and I am glad she is looking like her mommy pictured in the last photo. She really is a beauty in my humble opinion.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by