Sizzle eggs in AZ

sarahssizzles

In the Brooder
12 Years
Nov 7, 2007
Cave Creek
I'm getting way more eggs then I can hatch out from my Sizzles. Some are Frizzle/Silkie, some are second generation breeding crosses back to crosses so there will be a variety of all 4 possabilities. $2@ or $20 doz plus shipping. Blacks, blues & splashes only.

Does anyone in Arizona had marans baby chicks for sale???? I live in Mesa and would like to get at least 4 babies.
Thanks for your help:D

Do you want to swap for mutt eggs
lol.png

Sorry, I'm so slow getting back. WAY to busy this week!

Nichole77

I'm in Cave Creek AZ.

Page1
Thanks but, wouldn't have room for them, the houses are getting very full & there are still 50 some eggs in the bater!!!

Peapatch
Sorry I rarely get out so I'm no help to you there. Good Luck

hi. im looking to buy a chick. im in mesa. does anyone know where i could get one??

Well, I have a lot of Sizzle chicks (over 100) coming along, from 1 wk to 3 months, many of which I will be letting go. I raise blues/blacks/splash. let me know what your looking for & I'll see what I've got.

As to the ducks, I only have a few mutt ducks who are terrific layers. As I chef I really appreciate duck eggs for baking and custards! Good luck finding what you need.

Have you found any poultry groups/organizations here in the valley? It would really be nice to have people locally to talke to!

Sarah

Back
Top Bottom