Sizzle, Silkie and Faverolle EGG SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jimnjay, Mar 14, 2007.

1. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I have a few of each laying right now. The Sizzles will be Buff or Blue, Silkies are Black and Faverolles are Salmon.

I am getting some of each on most days. Girls are not yet on a great laying schedule ( are they ever) Anyway I collected today and will collect untill the Mail goes out on Monday. $ 15.00 incudes shipping. I have not incubated any of theses except the Faverolles. I am seeing bullseyes tho.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2007
  2. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Are you selling the eggs or the chicks? I don't have an incubator yet, can you recommend one for a beginner? I would love to try and hatch some for my kids. Thanks.

Marie

3. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    That is a good point, I am selling eggs and I will edit my listing thank you.

Many people use the Hova-Bator or Little Giant available at feed stores. I would invest in one with a fan or forced air to start with as most people who try them want to convert them after a short period of time. Incubators can be purchased on line. Cutler Supply has a large selection to choose from starting at around $ 45 and going up to $400.00. Keep you eyes open on this forum you can sometimes get one used. Ebay also has them both new and used. I use a Brower Top Hatch and I like it very much. It is quite different from the Styrofoam units. You can also make your own. See my post regarding Homemade Incubator Find. I have to tell you it is addicting and you get to where you have baby chick withdrawls.

Good Luck

4. Shelby

Shelby Out Of The Brooder

Mar 16, 2007
    Lauderdale, MS
    Hi from MS!
    I would like to buy your eggs, if there are any left. I've been waiting to try my new incubator!

Thanks,
    Shelby

5. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I would be happy to accomodate your new incubator. If you will email me at [email protected] we can work out the details. Thank You

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by