Sizzle?

ChickieTeacher

In the Brooder
Apr 21, 2015
West Central Florida

My little silkie's feathers are coming in a bit messy. I've got five others (not silkies) that have really nice well placed wing feathers, but this little thing is just... well... you see! She's a week old today. Is it a possible sizzle or does she have a problem?

Its not a Sizzle, its got silkied feathers. It could be a frizzled Silkie (frilkie), but its hard to tell from your picture. Some of my normal Silkies feather in a little messy. Time will tell :)

A picture from above, looking down on the chicks back might make it a little easier to tell if it is frizzled. Its hard to see the curl in Silkies.

Its not a Sizzle, its got silkied feathers. It could be a frizzled Silkie (frilkie), but its hard to tell from your picture. Some of my normal Silkies feather in a little messy. Time will tell
smile.png

A picture from above, looking down on the chicks back might make it a little easier to tell if it is frizzled. Its hard to see the curl in Silkies.
x2

Its not a Sizzle, its got silkied feathers. It could be a frizzled Silkie (frilkie), but its hard to tell from your picture. Some of my normal Silkies feather in a little messy. Time will tell
smile.png

x3

smile.png

x4

smile.png

Oh my goodness, I googled pictures of all the different types and I'm STILL not sure I get it! :) That's ok, though, regardless of what she is she's still just the most adorable thing ever.

Here is a picture of her from above.

She's a week old today.

Back
Top Bottom