Sizzled Legs!!! Check em out...taking orders now!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Keri78, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Keri78

Keri78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2009
    NJ
    Hi All!!!! I'm now taking orders for my Sizzled Leghorn Hatching Eggs!!! I have a Gorgeous Tri-Colored Sizzle Roo covering all of my white & brown leghorn girls!!!! Fertility is EXCELLENT!!! Babies have a 50% chance of having Sizzled Feathering and of course that SWEET SWEET Sizzle nature! Best of all they will be EXCELLENT white eggs layers! I LOVE my Leghorns... they our most faithful layers!
    Babies could be any color including: white, brown, calico, or anything in between! FUN! I'm attaching pics of some Sizzled Leg chicks that have hatched this year as well as my flock! We have just given them a "Backyard Chicken Pasture" makeover....so they are LOVIN their new set-up which allows them tons of freedom to roam! Please feel free to PM me with questions or email me directly at [email protected] Thanks for looking and have a great day!

All of my hatching eggs this year are $5 each(shipping included) for small orders. For larger orders: 6 eggs shipped for $25 / 12 eggs shipped for $45

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I'm inlove w/ the white chick at the end!!! [​IMG]

3. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    is your frizzle roo a frizzle to frizzle breeding?

4. Keri78

Keri78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2009
    NJ
    No...My Roo is a "Sizzle"[​IMG] That's Silkie X Frizzle cross...but he is a second generation Sizzle. I NEVER:rant breed Frizzle to Frizzle...it's a aweful risk to take![​IMG] I feel VERY strongly about it b/c I had two "Rescue chickens" that were the result of FrizzleX Frizzle breeding and they were SEVERELY Special Needs Critters that lived very short and not healthy lives. Just my experience.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by