SIZZLES fs in AL PIX ADDED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jimnjay, Sep 15, 2009.

1. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I am picking the keepers and the rest are for sale. Please contact me by PM if interested. I don't have pictures yet. Just wondering is there is any interest. What these little ones don't have for crest they make up for in foot feathering.
    The blacks are realted and the blue is from a different Pen. There is a Blue Male that looks much like the Black but he was not interested in letting me get a mugshot. Sorry about the wet feathers it has been raining here today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. Donna R

Donna R Out Of The Brooder

May 21, 2009
    Plant City, Florida
    What exactly are sizzles? what 2 breeds?

3. tamsflock

tamsflock Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Ashville, Alabama
    I am pretty sure it is a frizzled cochin and a silkie.

4. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    The bird in my avatar is a Sizzle, Originally they were a Frizzled Cochin and a Silie Cross.

5. robbdebbie

robbdebbie Professional Chicken Bather

Jun 18, 2009
    Madisonville, LA
    Me ME ME ME. Could you post a pic, how much, and will you ship? I would love a splash pullet.

Thanks

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    I would love to buy some I just always get bummed on how much shipping is:-( When you pay 5-10 for a chickie poo and shipping is like 50$ kinda hurts the wallet...Hey coming to NY anytime soon :) [​IMG] LOL Ps youe babies are beautiful

7. tamsflock

tamsflock Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Ashville, Alabama
    Just want to share the two I just purchased from her very pretty little girls!! I am hoping!!But they are so sweet no matter what they are. I just love them [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Thanks for sharing you pictures Tamara. I have been buzzing around here getting ready for my new Faverolles and have not taken any photos.

I have Black and Blue only. I have a Black Frizzled Roo, Several smooth Blues both sexes.

9. upintheholler

upintheholler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2009
    Bristol Va/Tn area
    How much are you asking for your sizzles? Are they all related or do you have seperate lines? ~Donna-Marie

10. jimnjay

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    I have seperate lines. I am asking $ 15.00 for a pair. Sex is still a guess but a somewhat educated guess. these are 8-11 weeks old. I have got to go and and get those Picture!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by