SIZZLING SEVEN

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by tnkinhunting, Jun 2, 2008.

1. tnkinhunting

tnkinhunting Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2008
    East Tennessee
    My best hatch ever!!!!! 8 eggs - 7 babies!!!! Here's their first photo session! Thanks jimnjay, they are gorgeous!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had to put them in this big mixing bowl - they ran in seven different directions. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  2. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Congrats what pretty babies. Best of luck.[​IMG][​IMG]:weee

3. pixiechick

pixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Jonesborough, TN
    They're beautiful! I'm jealous.[​IMG]

4. tnkinhunting

Feb 7, 2008
    East Tennessee
    I am thrilled with them and hatching 7out of 8 is awesome for me. I one of those who inadvertently murders the chicks - top off the bator, too low humidity, etc. or on occasion gets eggs the Post Office has scrambled. But my hubby got an old Sportsman cabinet and it's great.

5. tnkinhunting

Feb 7, 2008
    East Tennessee
    Hi pixiechick, I am next door in Kingsport. Contact jimnjay on here - these are her eggs.

6. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    To cute Diane. I have one just like your chipmunk that hatched last week. I am really not sure where that little bugger came from. I was not collecting any buff eggs then and I can't figure out how that got in there or how a Blue Roo with a Black hen could make that baby. Someone has been sneaking in the back door somewhere. It sure is cute tho. I am very happy for you. Let me know how many get curls.

7. tnkinhunting

Feb 7, 2008
    East Tennessee
    I was gonna ask you about that chipmunk and the brownish one. I think the chipmunk one is the cutest of the bunch - love it's speckled head. Time will tell. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by