Skinny Jeans

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Nupine, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Nupine

Nupine Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 21, 2007
    Ohio
    Sorry this is so random, but I am so sick of skinny jeans. I think they are just plain ugly. I mean those super type jeans that alot of teen girls, and also guys, wear. I went online to look at jeans, and one store that I l like had 40-50 pairs of jeans for girls, but all but like 3 were skinny jeans. And the three normal pairs were really bell bottomed and ripped up, which is also stupid. And the colors on the skinny were like white [bleached], neon green, neon yellow, hot pink, etc. Sorry this is so stupid, but I just really hate skinny jeans. It is worse than the ponchos and purses with the huge sparky sequins trends form a few years ago.
    Ashlyn

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    I agree!

*but just cause i wouldnt look good in them..or even fit in them, for that matter...* [​IMG]

3. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    I agree. I don't think they're very flattering on anyone - they show every flaw! Let's leave a little bit to the imagination, okay?

4. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    I dont like the ones that run tight all the way to the ankles..
    Are those what yall are talking about?

5. babylady4

babylady4 Mother Goose

Mar 30, 2009
    Central WI
    I like my boot-cuts thank you very much. Just picked up 4 more pairs at Goodwill.......

Now if I could only find another pair of black boots that I like and do not cost an arm and a leg......

6. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    I dont think skinny jeans is the same as boot cut..

7. Laney

Laney Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    Spring Hope, NC
    Skinny Jeans are the ones that run tight all the way to the ankle. Form fitting all the way down.

My problem is the ones that run right across the belly button. I'm 41 years old! I'd like to buy a pair of jeans that goes all the way to the top please! I'd like to be able to bend over and not risk plumbers butt!

So, if we could get some jeans that leave out the skinny and go all the way to the top, OH and I'll rip them myself thank you...and any wrinkles that need to be there I'll put them in myself too. What are these folks thinking?

Laney

(Give me a plain old pair of Levi's....Good Will shopping is looking better and better isn't it?)

8. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    Now I like my skinny jeans though give me my good old fashion really up to the waist stright leg and I am ever so happy. I hate bell bottoms and these ones that show your butt nasty!! We always picked on people for plummers butt now I just want to toss my cookies when I see someones butt [​IMG]

9. wyliefarms

wyliefarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2008
    Fowlerville,MI
    I would love to find jeans that did show the plumber crack!

10. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Quote:I totally agree...41 here also. I love my boot cuts can't get enough of them but I can do without the rest. LOL I wish they could tailor them to the individual.....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by