slate signs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by painterman, Aug 19, 2010.

1. painterman

painterman Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2010
    london
    [​IMG] slate signs made to order. many themes and sizes in timber too. prices to suite every budget. free shipping on certain signs . [​IMG] visit my images at my flickr page as its constantly being updated. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  2. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    WoW!! I just received my coop sign and it's beautiful. . . . better than I imagined! I almost hate to hang it in the run, it would look lovely in my living room [​IMG]
    I love the many colors and all the details. This is really a custom sign and a one of a kind. I'll post pics once I get it hung. Truthfully, I'm enjoying it so much I haven't gotten it down to
    the coop [​IMG] Painterman was a lot of fun to deal with. I would do business with him again in a heart beat!! Thanks!!!
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/55645_dsci0483.jpg
    P.S. Don't let the fact that he's in the U.K. scare you, even with the cost of shipping this was very reasonably priced.

(meant to post this here in the first place [​IMG] , sorry)
    edited 'cause I don't know what happened to all my smilies...and
    ya know, they DO make a difference [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  3. Chickens14

Chickens14 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2009
    Ulster County NY
    [​IMG]
    I too just received 2 paintings from him & they are beautiful custom work [​IMG]... He took the time to make sure your painting is just as you vision it... yes the colors & settings are beautiful & they look just as real as the outdoors...
    Don't be discouraged because of the distance, the price & shipping was all reasonable....
    He answers any questions right away, emails you to check up on delivery, shipping & so forth

I will buy more from him again so well worth the wait! [​IMG]

Thankyou Painterman [​IMG]
    ~~Jen~~

4. painterman

painterman Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2010
    london
    Hi to you both
    and thankyou so much for your lovely comments [​IMG] and to be honest you was both a pleasure and easy to talk to in expressing how you wanted ur signs to look.and having the trust in me .
    which made it so enjoyable to paint . [​IMG] .. its a shame ur comments could not have gone into my sellers review box. never mind thanks again
    steve [​IMG]

5. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    How DO you put comments in the sellers review box? I clicked on "seller feedback comments" and found "feedback as buyer" but nothing happens when I click on it. I guess I'm not understanding how it works. I'd really like to know!!

6. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Try going to your Profile, then click Auctions. All of the auctions you have won/not won and listed as a seller will be listed. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by