When I was trying to design my coop, I decided to use an old truck bed camper that I had. In my search for examples, i found quite a few descriptions of how people had converted truck bed campers into coops, but I had a hard time finding pictures of them. I'm a very visual person, so I thought I would post some pictures of mine here so that others can get ideas and perhaps give me pointers on how to improve mine. I'll try to keep this thread updated with my progress as mine changes. My camper is a 14 ft which had a bathroom area. Here are some 'before' pictures. I took out the front wall of the bathroom and put nesting boxes in it with roost bars at the top. The camper also had a bunkbed frame over the dining are that I put roost bars on. With nesting boxes underneath. I took out the sink and put a tote in the cabinet with a pvc pipe leading to the feeder for an auto feeder which holds 50 lbs of feed. I originally used the over-the-cab area for storage, but I opened it up for chicken use when the weather got cold because I wanted to put a heated water dish in the coop. I'm still experimenting with different types of nesting boxes. The black storage bins are a favorite as well as the cubby where the oven used to be. I just found a hidden nest in one of the cupboards (which I've been planning to take out and replace with roost bars). Here are some pics of the outside too. I have horses who like to get into the run and eat on the flock block, so the railroad tie blocks the door from opening and allowing them in. I put an automatic door in last fall. I'm planning to use the camper's water tank to set up a nipple watering system in the run. Let me know what you think and how I could improve it!