witchypaz

In the Brooder
May 18, 2020
hi! my one and a half year old female fawn runner had a normal poop (blue from blueberries lol) and something small, yellow and slimy came out with it. i thought upon first looking that it was a small slug, because it looks and feels like one, but she hasn't eaten any slugs that i know of (we've been displaced from hurricane ida and she gets nervous going into my family member's yard)

she has a history of trouble absorbing calcium and has been on and off oral calcium prescribed by her vet. she's been off of it and fine for a few months but has had a bit of trouble laying recently. she just took a two day break and laid in the middle of the day, and it's been another two days with no laying. when i posted this image to my facebook duck group, i was told it looks like a lash egg. it doesn't look like what i see on google, so i wanted a second opinion from the forums here.

if it is a lash egg, is it true that this is a definite death sentence? i can get her to a vet tonight or tomorrow morning, but she is my baby and i'm very nervous. aside from the trouble laying, she has been acting normally, eating and pooping, etc.

1631988865331.png

thank you in advance!!

hi! my one and a half year old female fawn runner had a normal poop (blue from blueberries lol) and something small, yellow and slimy came out with it. i thought upon first looking that it was a small slug, because it looks and feels like one, but she hasn't eaten any slugs that i know of (we've been displaced from hurricane ida and she gets nervous going into my family member's yard)

she has a history of trouble absorbing calcium and has been on and off oral calcium prescribed by her vet. she's been off of it and fine for a few months but has had a bit of trouble laying recently. she just took a two day break and laid in the middle of the day, and it's been another two days with no laying. when i posted this image to my facebook duck group, i was told it looks like a lash egg. it doesn't look like what i see on google, so i wanted a second opinion from the forums here.

if it is a lash egg, is it true that this is a definite death sentence? i can get her to a vet tonight or tomorrow morning, but she is my baby and i'm very nervous. aside from the trouble laying, she has been acting normally, eating and pooping, etc.

View attachment 2837444

thank you in advance!!
I really dont know what it is but actually 1 of my roos had poop like that before he died though

Back
Top Bottom