SLW eggs.... Pics of babies added

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WyanLuv, Nov 30, 2008.

1. WyanLuv

WyanLuv Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2008
    Iowa
    I was thinking I should hatch out some of my golden laced wyandotte eggs instead of eating them all.... But my success rate with the bator just isn't a great one. If I offer some for sale, is there anyone interested in purchasing and if so, what is fair to charge for these purebred eggs shipped? I just seperated them off, so I probably wouldn't have anything "pure" until the end of Dec. Let me know.... If there's any interest, I will start saving the eggs towards the end of the month.

or would the silver laced wyandottes be more popular?

Thanks everyone!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  2. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i would be intrested in both, that is if we have a warm spell. but i don't think we will anytime soon. i will check back later to see if you have any left.

3. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    Your pictures show a mixed flock. Will you be segregating them by breed and color?

4. WyanLuv

Oct 26, 2008
    Iowa
    The goldens are already seperated off from the flock but was also considering moving the silver laced ones off also. Depends on the interest if I do. If people want some eggs I can move them to another different barn for pure eggs. I will post pictures of the roo and hens if people would like tomorrow,

5. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    I think you have beautiful birds, depending on your price, we would be interested in your eggs!!

[​IMG]

6. WyanLuv

Oct 26, 2008
    Iowa
    Thank you! I love my birds.... (my husband says I need therapy! lol) He just doesn't understand.....

7. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I would LOVE to get some G laced wyandotte's if we can get our other pen built. If your still selling this spring I will prob buy some than. Right now were working on our D'uccle / silkie condo. D'uccles on one side and silkies on the other. Good luck with yours [​IMG]

8. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    are you offering any silver laced wyandotte eggs?

9. WyanLuv

Oct 26, 2008
    Iowa
    Not at this time, but more towards the end of the month, beginning of January. Thanks!

10. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    ok well please let me be the first to know when you do!!!! [​IMG] how much do u think u will charge for them??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by