SLW's and BLRW roos

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
me again:)

well-I have 4 more roos to rehome before winter:-( I despise getting rid of these guys as they are gorgeous, sweet, and big. I just have tooo many roosters. All 4 of these came from Foleyswaterfowl-I would totally keep the SLW roos as they are very typy and stunning but alas-no females to go with them:-( Im sad over it and the BLRW I got 21 roos this year to choose from-butchered most kept one for breeding and these two escaped the butchering/grow out pen-so I let them live:) I paid 10$ a piece for these guys as day olds so I would like to recoup that much please-no shipping

Heres one about a month ago-before snow!
25181_cimg4653.jpg

I thought I had alot more photos?? I will take some and post for serious inquiries only please:)

Tab's chicken obsession :

I wish you lived closer, I would take the BLRW roo in a heart beat.

how far is rome???​

Quote:
I hate to say it but I believe they are going to freezer camp come T day weekend:-( Dh is going in and he always takes my extra roos in for a meal wit the guys. I hated to do it again but I have no choice there's 5 extras and with them going through 100 pounds of feed a week -since freeranging has halted pretty much:-9 Ive been trying to sell/give them away for 2 months to prevent it- Yah Rome is 4+ hours away and Im not going to drive that far with my crazy schedule being how it is for the next month:-( Im sorry...

Quote:
I know I would have totally given her one:-( everyone lives so far from me:-(

Quote:
I know I would have totally given her one:-( everyone lives so far from me:-(

I KNOW!!! You should move here!
tongue.png

I have listed these guys on CL now:-( I have 7 roos

1 lav orp roo
2 BLRW
2 SLW
2 Olive egger roos

they are all free any takers!!???? Id be willing to travel a resonable distance if there is a taker for ALL!!! I just cant put them in my freezer camp as they are all sweet and gorgeous and I dont have enough strength in this cold to do it:-(

Back
Top Bottom