SMALL CLS Soft Claws Nail Caps for Cats HOT PINK Weight size- 6-8 lbs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, May 22, 2010.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

SMALL Soft Claws Nail Caps for Cats in PINK

Weight size- 6-8 lbs

These actually DO work but they're for indoor-only cats. My parents have been using these on their cats for years and recently, they their 14yo kitty passed away--so they asked me if I wanted these. I only have one indoor-only cat and they don't fit her...so I don't need these.

Information

Original Soft Claws (have been opened & there are 8 missing)- but the original Soft Claws adhesive/glue tube is there (unopened), the only glue safe for your pets and recommended by the manufacturer. This kit of Soft Claws contains 30 nail caps, 1 tube of adhesive, applicator tips and easy to follow instructions. One package contains enough nail caps for 4 applications on Kitty's front paws. Each application lasts approximately 4-6 weeks so one package lasts about 4-6 months.

New and improved Soft Claws CLS “ Cleat Lock System “ are an ideal solution when cat scratching is a problem in your home. They're also a preferred alternative to declawing. And now, they are improved. Each feline nail cap is embedded with a series of self-locking cleats, which offer an improved grip. They also feature Soft Cuff, which helps them fit snugly around your cat's nail. Combined with the cleats, the cuff helps to improve over-all adhesion.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by