Here's the background: Scruggles is a 5 pound maltese. My DIL adopted him 6 years ago and they did not know how old he was at the time. He has allergies to fleas and other environmental allergies so he digs and scratches alot. He's been staying at my DIL's mothers house. She has been giving him daily baths and spraying him with Adams Flea Spray. Last night he had a bad reaction to it. She says he was disoriented and couldn't hold himself up. This morning, my DIL's dad woke Scruggles before work and he says that he was hard to wake up but he opened his eyes. but did not get up. My DIL is on her way over there now. Does anyone have any advice on what she should do???