1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Small flock of white call ducks

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by AliciaM, Nov 8, 2013.

1. AliciaM

AliciaM Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    3 pairs of white call ducks. The older pair are a couple years old and the parents of the girls in the other 2 pair. The boys are unrelated. The younger pairs were hatched this spring. One young female does have angel wing.
    I don't have individual pics, but they all resemble the pics I am posting. These are the young boys.
    $35 per PAIR. Or $100 for all...

Local pick up ONLY. Located in Yelm, WA

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  2. AliciaM

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    [​IMG]
    This is the girl with angel wing..
    The dates on the pics are wrong.. they were all taken in September of this year.

3. AliciaM

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    I am looking into the process of shipping, so if anyone is interested, we can discuss it.

4. peachncrm37

peachncrm37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2013
    Central Florida
    Are they solid white? Or do they have spotting like that white one with black spots? I'm looking for the spotted ones so would be interested if they are for sale.

5. AliciaM

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    The ones im selling are solid white... I may have eggs this spring from the black and whites, but none for sale right now...

6. peachncrm37

peachncrm37 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2013
    Central Florida

Okay I'd be interested in eggs in the spring if you sell!

7. RBentley

RBentley New Egg

Nov 29, 2011
    I am interested in your white calls. Can you give me a call to discuss shipping. (518)222-6443 Thanks Robert

8. AliciaM

Apr 18, 2010
    Yelm Washington
    2 pair still available. As well as a penciled call duck drake and a black/white anacona call duck hen. And a greenhead australian spotted drake. Local pick up only due to bad weather on both ends of the country..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by