1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Small Herd of Goats in Milk!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tropical Chickies, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Tropical Chickies

Tropical Chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    This small herd consists of 1 Nubian/Pygmy cross doe in milk with her 2 doelings that were born on 7-8-11. They are a tri-colored trio. Very pretty!! Also, 1 full blooded, blue eyed Nigerian black doeling close to 1 years old who is due to kid September. I would like to sell all four together. However, I will sell black Nigerian separately ($150) as long as she is the first to leave the herd, as I don't want her to be lonely here without any goats. Please call me with questions 407-731-2736

$525 for all or $150 for just Nigerian. Will also throw in remaining goat feed, pelleted wormer, 2 feeders that hang on fence!

Healthy and all had CDT shots in this month.

More pictures of them can be found on my website http://tropicalchickies.webs.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    very very nice. If our goat barn wasn't full, I would so be on the way to see you! Nancy

3. Tropical Chickies

Tropical Chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Central Florida
    Oh thanks! I feel sad about letting them go. They are very sweet, but it is for a good cause...going to expand my silkie pen, so I need their stall.

4. melloladies

melloladies Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Merritt Island
    Awe! Goats didn't work out?! That's sad news- but more silkies!!!! Woo-hoo!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by