smallest bantam sweetheart

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by wasatusay, May 15, 2010.

1. wasatusay

wasatusay Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2008
    South Carolina
    Celie, just a little bigger than a robin and smaller than a mourning dove. She is SO spoiled, but such sweetheart...and does not do coop time at night..lol..she is full grown and lays regular. Just had to share this pic. She was sitting behind DH head, but cropped that out..really you didn't want to see that close up.
    [​IMG]

2. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Awww! [​IMG] There's nothing sweeter than a sweet hen. I have a favorite girl, she's a Black Copper Marans. She's a big girl, she does coop time, but she's otherwise rotten!

3. ICallMyselfCherie'

ICallMyselfCherie' Chillin' With My Peeps

Ohhh, sooooo sweet!!! Look at her beautiful face!!! I just think chickens have the most beautiful faces in the world . . . . [​IMG]

Keep posting pics!! [​IMG]

4. ICallMyselfCherie'

ICallMyselfCherie' Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh my gosh, I keep coming back to this page to look at her, she is the sweetest thing ever!!

What breed is she? [​IMG]

5. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Awww, she is so darn cute and sweet! [​IMG] Bantams make such wonderful pets. I love her!

6. wasatusay

wasatusay Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2008
    South Carolina
    Thanks All. Yea before her DH was not attached to chickens. He is totally attached to this girl.

7. BigSkyChickens

BigSkyChickens Free Bird

Apr 3, 2009
    Pleasant Hill, CA
    Aaaaaaaw!
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by